After Huge success Of Redmi Note Series smartphones Xiaomi is ready to launch its latest smartphone in note Series The Xiaomi Radmi Note 5.This mobile is spotted yesterday on Chinese Certification website Tenna. According to leaks this latest smartphone will be launched in few weeks.
Xiaomi Radmi Note 5 will have pre-installed app of Tenna.Xiaomi Radmi Note 5 will available in two variants first is 3 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage and other one is 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage this storage can be expanded up to 128 GB.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- This latest smartphone will run on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
- After Mi Mix 2 this smartphone also comes with bezel-less display of 5.99-inch with a resolution of 2,160 x 1,080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9 along with full-HD+ 2.5D curved glass display.
- Tenna does not reveals about processor information but according to some leaks it will comes with Snapdragon 630 Octo-core processor along with Adreno 509 GPU.
- in terms of photography it comes with 12-megapixel rear camera and for selfies it have front camera of 5-megapixel.
- There’s also a fingerprint scanner on the back, just like its predecessor the Redmi Note 4.
- For long day power backup this phone has 4000mAh battery.
This Phone will be available from the early 2018 and expacted price of this smartphone will be around Rs. 11,000.
For more updates stay connected us @GadgetHUB
You can also like us On Facebook