In the 1st ODI against New Zealand, Virat Kohli made a brilliant hundred at the Wankhede Stadium ,Mumbai to become the second-highest century-maker in One-day International cricket With his 31st ODI century. Virat Kohli also leave behind former Australian captain Ricky Ponting in the number of hundreds in ODI .Ricky Ponting had made 30 ODI centuries in his career.
Now once again we have time to feel Proud once again on Indian cricket team captain virat kohli who comes on 7th most valued athlete in the world in the latest list of Forbes. This year Indian captain have net worth of 14.5 million USD whereas Football star Lionel Messi is on 9th position with the net worth of 13.5 million USD. He is the only cricketer who makes place in list. This time there is no female athletes in the top 10 list.
Here we have The List of top 10 Richest athletes of the World.
1. Roger Federer, Tennis, 37.2 million USD
2. LeBron James, Basketball, 33.4 million USD
3. Usain Bolt, Track and Field, 27 million USD
4. Cristiano Ronaldo, Football, 21.5 million USD
5. Phil Mickelson, Golf, 19.6 million USD
6. Tiger Woods, Golf, 16.6 million USD
7. Virat Kohli, Cricket, 14.5 million USD
8. Rory McIlroy, Golf, 13.6 million USD
9. Lionel Messi, Football, 13.5 million USD
10. Stephen Curry, Basketball, 13.4 million USD
For more updates stay connected us @GadgetHUB
You can also like us On Facebook