Samsung Is ready to upgrade its Samsung galaxy A7 .according to some leaks Samsung will launch two variants in 2018 of Galaxy A7 as Samsung Galaxy A7(2018). This latest smartphone is first updated on Geekbench with the model number SM-A730F. This phone will comes with bezel-less display also. in first looks it looks like Samsung Galaxy S8 or you can say that it is a middle ranger galaxy S8.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
- This smartphone will runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- In terms of display this smartphone will have 6-inch 2160×1080 Full HD+ screen with bezel-less display of 18:9 aspect ratio.For screen protection it have Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- For powerful processing it have Samsung’s Exynos 7885 chipset coupled with 6 GB RAM.
- it also have internal storage 64 GB which can further increase upto 256 GB
- For photography Samsung Galaxy A7(2018) has secondary camera of 16 MP, autofocus with LED flash .There will be No dual camera lenses on back. For selfies this smartphone will have 16 Megapixel camera.
- This device also have fingerprint sensor.
- For connectivity options it have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, wi-fi hotspot,Bluetooth 4.2,GPS, GLONASS, BDS,NFC,FM radio and USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- In terms of Battery then it have Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery.
Like us on Facebook For more updates