Ready to welcome latest smartphone from the most trusted Mobile manufacturer in India, Nokia is coming with Nokia 9 the latest android smartphone which runs on Android 8.0. HMD global who manages Nokia smartphones in India already launches 4 android smartphones in India.
Now Nokia is also ready to come in the segment of complete bezel-less screen smartphones with Nokia 9. According to some leaks this time Nokia also removes headphone jack from their latest smartphone Nokia 9.
Specifications of Nokia 9
- For great user experience Nokia#9 will have 5.5-inch, bezel-less, QHD display with 1440×2560 pixels
- This smartphone will run on latest Android 8.0(Oreo).
- In terms of camera then Nokia#9 will have dual lenses on its back of 13- megapixels combines with Zeiss sensors with dual-LED flash support. For selfies there will be 12-megapixel camera on front.
- For faster processing Nokia#9 will have Snapdragon 835 chip coupled with 6GB or 8 GB RAM(two variants).
- In terms of internal storage this smartphone has 128 GB internal storage.
- Apart from this Nokia#9 also have fingerprint scanner on the back and there are some rumours that this time Nokia will give iris scanner in this smartphone.
- According to some rumors it will have IP68 certification that means it will be water and dust resistance smartphone
The price and Availability is not yet revealed but according to some leaks this smartphone will available at the price of Rs.55000 in India.
To know availability and launch of this launch stay connected us @GadgetHUB