One more latest smartphone is ready to launch in India from the house of Motorola.This time Motorola launches Moto X4 This latest smartphone was first reviled in September during Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA 2017) held in Berlin,Germany .
This smartphone combined of features both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa as voice-based virtual assistants. It will be a medium range smartphone available at the price of Rs. 30000 in India .The official launch of This smartphone in India will be held on 13 November.
Specifications of Moto X4
- Moto X4 measures 148.35×73.4×7.99mm and weighs 163 grams
- The latest Moto X4 runs on on Android 7.1 Nougat and Motorola confirms that it will get update of Android 8.0 Oreo and supports a single-SIM slot.
- In terms of display then moto x4 has Corning Gorilla Glass protected display of 5.2-inch which supports full-HD Resolution with pixels of 1080×1920 pixels.
- For processing then it have Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC (2.2GHz octa-core CPU + Adreno 508 GPU) along with Ram of 3 GB.
- For better photography experienced Moto X4 has dual rear camera set up of 12-megapixel dual autofocus sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels; and another 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, and 1.12-micron pixels. For selfies their is frront camera of 16MP, f/2.0 aperture with LED flash.
- This Smartphone also have feature of turbo charge with battery of 3,000 mAh.
- For connectivity it includes USB Type-C port and 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac including dual band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz, GPS, GLONASS, 4G LTE, and FM radio
- This smartphone also have a fingerprint scanner on front and IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
- it will be available in two color options Super Black and Sterling Blue.
For more info of Latest smartphones,gadgets and technology stay connected us@GadgetHUB