Flipkart the biggest e-commerce online store of india ready to make some noise in smartphone market by launching its first smartphone Billion Capture+ with dual camera lenses. According to flipkart Billion Capture+ is completely designed, manufactured and tested in India and comes with premium features usually found in flagship phones like dual camera lenses and Fast charging support.This smartphone will stepped in indian market on 15th November.The most attractive thing about this smartphone is its price in india this will be available at the price of Rs. 10,999/- Onwards.
This smartphone will be launched in two variants the first model have RAM of 3 GB and internal storage of 32 GB and this variant will have price tag of Rs 10,999 while in other variant it have 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB internal is there and available at Rs. 12,999.The memory of both smartphone can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card.
You can also like us on Facebook
Specifications of Billion Capture+
- This latest smartphone will have Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system which will definitely gets upgraded to Android Oreo 8.0.
- In terms of display Billion Capture+ comes with 5.5-inc full-HD with resolution of 1080×1920 pixels display with 2.5D Dragontrail glass on top and a 401ppi pixel density.
- For processing this smartphone comes with octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC combined with 3GB and 4GB RAM (Two Variants).
- For photography this smartphone comes with two 13-megapixel sensors at the back with dual flash this camera also have features like bokeh shots with depth of field effect.This camera also have portrait mode shots which can blur background highlights.For selfies there is %-megapixel camera on front.
- For extremely high power back up this smartphone has 3500mAh battery and flipkart claimed to offer two-days of battery life.
- For connectivity it supports 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS and Type C connectivity.